Rxivist.org does not collect any information about its users that is not incidentally captured by server access logs.
We do use Google Analytics (with all demographic collection features disabled) to better understand how visitors use our site. Google has published details of how they use this data if you would like to review details of their privacy and compliance measures.
Newsletter sign-ups are stored by MailChimp and are not shared with any outside organizations.
Rxivist builds profiles of papers and authors using only content pulled directly from the preprint servers. If we have erroneously interpreted the data, or have problematically outdated information about a paper or author, please contact Richard Abdill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!